PDA

View Full Version : Basic Education Catalog

kweems
April 9th 2007, 02:44 PM
Who can I contact in order to receive a hard copy of the Spring 2007 Basic Education Catalog (ttp://www.soa.org/ccm/content/exams-education-jobs/candidate-and-exam-information/spring-exam-session/spring-2007-catalog/spring-2007-catalog-table-of-contents/)? I don't know why, but I prefer a hard copy rather than the downloaded copy.

Thanks in advance!

wat
April 9th 2007, 04:04 PM
Who can I contact in order to receive a hard copy of the Spring 2007 Basic Education Catalog (ttp://www.soa.org/ccm/content/exams-education-jobs/candidate-and-exam-information/spring-exam-session/spring-2007-catalog/spring-2007-catalog-table-of-contents/)? I don't know why, but I prefer a hard copy rather than the downloaded copy.

Thanks in advance!

Do you absolutely need a copy? Would it not be enough to print out all the pages and assemble it yourself?

The disadvantage to requesting a hard copy from the SOA, besides the additional costs (shipping, printing, etc.) you may incur, is that you likely won't have the updated information. Several exam syllabi have changed since the first release of the catalog back in October.

dmbfan41
April 9th 2007, 08:45 PM

Thanks in advance!

unfortunately, there is no hard copy of the SOA's Basic Education Catalog for Spring 2007. at least that's what i was told when i contacted them asking for one.

kweems
April 9th 2007, 11:14 PM
Looks like I'll just have to print it out myself. I just kind of wanted to save on my ink and paper costs. ;)

Cepheid
April 10th 2007, 09:39 AM
You don't really need to print out the whole catalog - just print out the sections you need.