Actuarial Discussion Forum - Professional Discussions for Professional Actuaries

Actuarial Jobs from Actuary.com    Submit Your Actuarial Resume Anonymously
Other Insurance Jobs    Other Financial Jobs    Other Health Jobs    Other IT Jobs    Other Jobs, Careers and Employment    Actuarial News
Directory of Actuarial Exam Study Courses - Online    Directory of Actuarial Exam Study Materials    Directory of Actuarial Exam Study Seminars - Live
Directory of Actuarial Recruiters    Directory of Actuarial Schools    Actuarial Grads Network    Actuary.com 

D.W. Simpson & Co, Inc. - Worldwide Actuarial Jobs
Life Jobs 
Health Jobs Pension Jobs Casualty Jobs Salary Apply
Pauline Reimer, ASA, MAAA - Pryor Associates
Nat'l/Int'l Actuarial Openings: Life P&C Health Pensions Finance
ACTEX Publications and MadRiver Books
Serving students worldwide for over 40 years
Advertise Here - Reach Actuarial Professionals
Advertising Information
Actuarial Careers, Inc. - Actuarial Jobs Worldwide
Search positions by geographic region, specialization, or salary
Ezra Penland Actuarial Recruiters - Top Actuarial Jobs
Salary Surveys  Apply Online   Bios   Casualty   Health   Life   Pension

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Exam FM / CAS Exam 2 Live Seminars in Chicago

Actuary.com - Newbie Poster

Exam FM / CAS Exam 2 Live Seminars in Chicago

Hi,

Just a quick note to students that are interested. I will be having a live seminar for the Exam FM / CAS Exam 2 in April (for the June exam) and in June (for the August exam) in Chicago. The seminars can be used for other sittings as well.

Details are on the actuarial bookstore website ([url]www.actuarialbookstore.com[/url]) as well as my site ([url]www.theactuarialexam.com[/url]) if you are interested in further details.

Good luck with your studies.

Colin

I cannot more highly recommend Colin as an instructor. I went to both Colin's DP and CSP seminars, and they were great. He is thorough, and more importantly, caring. He follows up after the seminar with many questions and is readily available to answer your questions. If I had to take exams again (yea, I don't!!), then I would definitely use Colin's seminars. Thanks again for all the help!!

I recommend Colin's seminar for anyone who is serious about passing. I attended his live seminar for CSP-GH, and passed on the first attempt, certainly in part due to all the great advice he gave me. Colin's help extends beyond the seminar time; he does a great job making himself available for questions about the material. Colin's seminar will be a solid investment in your exam progress.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information