PDA

View Full Version : Moae?

bork
November 25th 2005, 03:02 PM
As a backdrop I should say that I passed exam p and am obviously very familiar with probability. Can exam M be viewed as a much more indepth continuation of exam P? Or are they unrelated? (Mother of all exams; what does this mean? That after passing M, all the rest are going to be a breath?)

-Bork

krzysio
December 11th 2005, 04:24 PM
As a backdrop I should say that I passed exam p and am obviously very familiar with probability. Can exam M be viewed as a much more indepth continuation of exam P? Or are they unrelated? (Mother of all exams; what does this mean? That after passing M, all the rest are going to be a breath?)
-Bork

No, exam M is not just continuation of P, it contains a lot of new material. It combines depth of new concepts and new material with mathematical complexity, and it covers a vast amount of material. It is really very hard. I would say more than twice as hard as P. And once you get through M, nothing will ever be as difficult mathematically, that's certain, but probably also all later exams are far less overwhelming. At least that's the way I see it.

Yours,
Krzys'