PDA

View Full Version : Southern California Study Group??

SuzannePfeifer
March 31st 2005, 09:04 PM
Would love to start a study group for Exams 1/2 in LA or OC, Southern California! Am willing to drive or host group - I live on the LA/OC border. Thanks, Suzanne

Betsy
March 31st 2005, 09:56 PM
I'm in so cal also and would love to make a study group. I'm in Northridge right near CSUN.

I'm working on exam P right now...

-Betsy

AvonT
April 26th 2005, 08:02 PM
I will go to CA after this summer and studying community college in LA, nice to meet you guys~ I am planning to take EXAM 1

L2C2
July 21st 2006, 12:14 AM
saw you posted a while ago...i'm also studying for exam p right now and live in LA near the OC border....is the group still going?

Sherylian
January 5th 2007, 06:07 PM
any of you are preparing for exam FM in May, 07? If you are interested in studying with me (I'm around LA County and Orange County), please let me know. Thanks!!

schoonmj
August 18th 2009, 06:15 PM
Is anyone still around and studying for exams? I'm working on exam MLC and live in San Diego. If anyone is still in the area and pursuing the exams, let me know!
~Schoonmj

ramansky89
March 23rd 2010, 05:05 AM
Hi

Apparently I also so the thread a bit late. Anyway I'm now also studying for the exam. So please let me know if anybody is still around...
Found a nice website about studying in California (http://www-scf.usc.edu/~dmwagner/studying-california.html) - thats the one which actually make me consider CA in the first place since I'm from Chicago. Anybody else from Chicago?