PDA

View Full Version : how long would it take?

rahim
June 30th 2009, 10:42 PM
any idea how long MFE would take to get finish if em giving 5 to 6 hours a day in average ??

NoMoreExams
July 1st 2009, 01:01 AM
Hasn't this been discussed over and over again? The general guideline is # of hours of the exam * 100 = Total time needed to study. Your experience may vary. You could be smarter or dumber than the average. How can we decide which you are, other than based on the threads/posts you've made here? :)

rahim
July 1st 2009, 11:26 AM
i dont have time to read all the post from beginning to end. try to not to be sarcastic coz em a bitter chap too :skeptical:

NoMoreExams
July 1st 2009, 11:28 AM
i dont have time to read all the post from beginning to end.
You don't have to read every post, this is why the "search" function was implemented.

try to not to be sarcastic coz em a bitter chap too :skeptical:

Not sure what this means

Puoya
July 1st 2009, 02:51 PM
You don't have to read every post, this is why the "search" function was implemented.

Not sure what this means

Think it means--"Don't f*** with me and give me an answer coz I don't wanna search or read s***" :shocked:

nostalgiajesskang
July 1st 2009, 03:25 PM
I used one month and I passed it on the first trial. I think it's really not the matter of HOW MUCH time you spend on studying, but how much QUALITY time you spend on studying. :coolman:

Well, I think we should be humble when we are new and the learning ones. :smiloe:

NoMoreExams
July 1st 2009, 05:19 PM
Think it means--"Don't f*** with me and give me an answer coz I don't wanna search or read s***" :shocked:

LOL, the only thing I could picture is E-THUG!