PDA

View Full Version : Question on Interview Etiquette/Follow-up

bmathew22
January 20th 2006, 07:49 AM
Yesterday I was invited to a large insurance company for a day long interview. Throughout the day I met with 7 different FSA’s and their HR representative each for 45 minutes. Should I be sending out 8 different thank-you letters today or just one to the HR representative addressed to her and her staff? Any advice is welcome. Thank you!

Trojan_Horse
January 20th 2006, 09:55 AM
Send a thank you to each one. Each person's input will probably be used to make the hiring decision. Good luck.

Denny Crane
January 20th 2006, 11:41 AM
If you can make each letter slightly different, that would be good to do. Also, convey some thought along the lines that you believe you have skills that will help them and that their opportunity is in line with what you are looking for. Essentially, you are good for them, they are good for you. Obviously not in those words but you get the idea....I feel my skills and strengths would be helpful to me performing...for your company and at the same time, the opportunity we discussed is in line with what I am very desirous of in moving forward with my actuarial degree. You get the idea.

Irish Blues
January 20th 2006, 01:44 PM
Yesterday I was invited to a large insurance company for a day long interview. Throughout the day I met with 7 different FSA’s and their HR representative each for 45 minutes. Should I be sending out 8 different thank-you letters today or just one to the HR representative addressed to her and her staff? Any advice is welcome. Thank you!
7 FSA's? Geez, I thought it was bad when I had 5 interviews plus lunch at one place.

bmathew22
January 21st 2006, 08:32 AM
Thanks to all that responded!