PDA

View Full Version : One more week

Double T
February 16th 2006, 06:37 PM
Hi guys,

One more week man, how's you guys anxiety level?? What will you guys do at the last week before the exam?? I am just try to redo all the practice exams everyday and have my flash cards around me all the time. I got 25-26/30 on my practice exam, what do u guys think??

I don't know i just want to share something to everyone, maybe it can make me feel less nervous.............:o

Yours,

Big T

PhillyP
February 16th 2006, 09:10 PM
sounds like you are in good shape, but keep studying. I wouldn't get nervous about the exam. The worst that can happen is you fail and you retake it. I dont think anyone would hold it against you if you fail an actuarial exam, practically everyone fails.

The part that makes me nervous is the the days leading up to the release of the grades. I think many would agree with me on that

mallkins
February 16th 2006, 09:58 PM
My concern is that the questions on the exam are going to be radically different to those in the samples and the practice exam.

I just did the ASM practice exam 1 and got 29/30, but am really concerned that I will get in there and what is in front of me is going to look completely Greek.

Double T
February 16th 2006, 11:46 PM
sounds like you are in good shape, but keep studying. I wouldn't get nervous about the exam. The worst that can happen is you fail and you retake it. I dont think anyone would hold it against you if you fail an actuarial exam, practically everyone fails.

The part that makes me nervous is the the days leading up to the release of the grades. I think many would agree with me on that

I totally have a same feeling Philly, I think that's the reason that make me nervous.

I pretty sure the exam will be totally different. I hope I can learn how to set up each problem faster and understand the concept more deeper while i am doing the practice exam.

Work hard guys, good luck to you all

Big T