PDA

View Full Version : Actex Exam FM seminar DVD

Limitedgc03
September 26th 2010, 06:22 PM
I won a brand new Actex Exam FM seminar DVD while I was at the career far. I already passed exam FM/2, so I'm selling the DVD.

Let me know if you're interested, price is negotiable.

ACTEX Exam FM/2 DVD Review Seminar

The ACTEX DVD exam-preparation seminar for Exam FM/2 is a recorded version of an ACTEX exam-preparation seminar. The instructors provide an in-depth review of the syllabus material and illustrate concepts with practice problems and past exam questions. Emphasis is placed on problem-solving techniques and exam preparation.

Recorded with Dolby digital sound, the recordings are dual layered, with each DVD containing twice as much information as our initial versions. All DVDs are packaged in one case for ease of transporting.

There are extensive interactive menus, allowing the student to easily and quickly move to any major topic or sample problem.

theironhorse
December 15th 2010, 12:05 PM
Still selling this?

annact
December 17th 2010, 11:40 PM
Is it sold already?? I am interested .let me know!!

Limitedgc03
January 31st 2011, 09:23 PM
yes, so sorry for not checking this thread. I am still selling this item, so please let me know how much you are willing to pay for this (you can message me the price or reply to this thread). I will keep an eye on this thread from now on again. thanks

annact
February 1st 2011, 12:41 AM
How many practice exam question does it contain and what is your offer price?

Limitedgc03
February 1st 2011, 01:02 PM
To be honest, I'm not sure how many practice exam questions are there. I left the DVD wrap on, so I did not open to check what's included in there.

Here's a website that gives a much more detailed description of what's in it:
http://www.actexmadriver.com/productdetails.cfm?PC=1516

As for a price, I think $120 is reasonable, but like I said it is negotiable.

Limitedgc03
July 11th 2011, 08:43 AM
I still have the DVD if anyone is interested!

bmjewell
July 30th 2011, 07:55 PM
I'm definitely interested! Please send me an email at bmjewell <at> gmail.com as soon as you can.

Thanks!