PDA

View Full Version : question for krzysio

bork
November 10th 2006, 04:41 PM
krzysio, would you consider this exam M to be easier, harder, or on par in terms of the level of difficulty compared to the last few? And what is your prediction for the passing score this time? Very interested. Thanks.

djerry81
November 10th 2006, 05:03 PM
i dont think he took the exam

Trojan_Horse
November 10th 2006, 05:39 PM
He can still take a look at the exam and give his opinion. The exam and answer key has been released on the SOA website.

krzysio
November 13th 2006, 11:09 AM
krzysio, would you consider this exam M to be easier, harder, or on par in terms of the level of difficulty compared to the last few? And what is your prediction for the passing score this time? Very interested. Thanks.

I am writing my solutions now, and will soon start posting them as weekly problems. At this point it seems at par, or maybe slightly easier than historical exams. I will revise if I feel differently after studying it in more detail. A harder exam is a good thing, by the way, as it is better at eliminating those who wanted to study just the bare minimum to pass.

Yours,
Krzys'

krzysio
November 13th 2006, 11:10 AM
i dont think he took the exam

You are right, I did not take it.

But ... Fellows are now allowed to take exams just for fun, I believe.

Yours,
Krzys'

bv12
November 13th 2006, 03:46 PM
To me this exam seemed much easier than the May 2006 one but slightly more difficult than the 2 prior to that. That is just based on my own practice testing and taking the exam in May.