PDA

View Full Version : Ordering Mahler Study Aids

Krieger
July 20th 2005, 03:14 PM
Hello,

I've sent in the order form for the said study aids last Friday, but I haven't received a charge on my credit card yet. Does it ordinarily take this long to get my Study Aids?

wat
July 20th 2005, 04:15 PM
****o,

I've sent in the order form for the said study aids last Friday, but I haven't received a charge on my credit card yet. Does it ordinarily take this long to get my Study Aids?

Who did you order the study aids from?

Krieger
July 20th 2005, 04:28 PM
Directly from NEAS.

By the way, I can't believe my opening greeting got censored.

admin
July 20th 2005, 09:44 PM
Sorry about the censor..it should not have automatically have happened. There are certain words that are automatically censored. The system should not have censored hello but instead should only censor the shorter version of that word...sorry about that. I took care of this and there shouldn't be any more problems.

Columbus
August 14th 2005, 10:35 AM
Hello,

I want to order the Mahler notes too, can I have to link to order the mahler notes?
and also some of my friends told me bpp notes are also good, any idea how to compare mahler and bpp notes?

thanks

.Godspeed.
August 14th 2005, 04:30 PM
I want to order the Mahler notes too, can I have to link to order the mahler notes?
and also some of my friends told me bpp notes are also good, any idea how to compare mahler and bpp notes?

thanks

http://www.neas-seminars.com/Misc/

Then click on Mahler Study Guides to get a brief description on what Guides you receive. I believe there is a sample section on the website as well contained on another link.

Columbus
August 14th 2005, 11:42 PM
http://www.neas-seminars.com/Misc/

Then click on Mahler Study Guides to get a brief description on what Guides you receive. I believe there is a sample section on the website as well contained on another link.

Thanks man.
Duno if I can catch up with the Nov exam if I study now. I will give it a shot.