PDA

View Full Version : question about ASM manual

amirla80
June 7th 2007, 11:07 PM
can someone tell me how many pages (exactly) are in the 4th edition of the asm manual for exam MLC?
i just bought the manual for exam MLC but i dont know what edition it is.

Thank you

Abraham Weishaus
June 8th 2007, 01:48 PM
958+xii pages.

Talmage
July 19th 2007, 03:22 PM
This might sound like a rhetorical question, but....

When I spend $190 on the ASM MLC study manual, why in the world can you not afford to bind it?! I really hate the loose leaf form its delivered in and really can't understand why they can't spend the extra dollar to install the spiral binding. It's not as if considering the approximately $.2 per page price, they couldn't have found just a little bit of extra money to cover the binding. :Dizzy:

gatorgirl314
July 19th 2007, 05:41 PM
When I first got my FM ASM manual, I felt the same way. I could not believe it was just a stack of paper. BUT then I realized it gave me the freedom not to have to carry the whole thing around with me. Especially the ASM MLC manual, that thing is huge! Being able to have only the pages/sections I want with me has really helped my study process. Plus it looks a lot less daunting when I only have one section with me :wink:

So I absolutely love having the freedom of choice... I can choose to get the manual bound or I can put it in a gigantic binder or lots of little binders or a giant binder and a little binder, the choices are endless!

Talmage
July 19th 2007, 06:59 PM
When I first got my FM ASM manual, I felt the same way. I could not believe it was just a stack of paper. BUT then I realized it gave me the freedom not to have to carry the whole thing around with me. Especially the ASM MLC manual, that thing is huge! Being able to have only the pages/sections I want with me has really helped my study process. Plus it looks a lot less daunting when I only have one section with me :wink:

So I absolutely love having the freedom of choice... I can choose to get the manual bound or I can put it in a gigantic binder or lots of little binders or a giant binder and a little binder, the choices are endless!

Okay, I stand corrected. That reminds me of an old girlfriend I used to have who would rip out twenty or so pages at a time from each of her college textbooks so she wouldn't have to carry a bunch of books with her when she walked to the library. Personally, I enjoy the exercise involved in carrying all that extra weight since my gym membership has expired!