PDA

View Full Version : How's the studying?

.Godspeed.
October 5th 2005, 11:38 PM
I'm taking C, but I figure I would try to see what's going on in both M and C forums as no one posts anything in regard to questions he/she may have regarding the exams in either forum. For those M/CAS 3 takers, how's the studying going? Are you all nearing the ready point? Just trying to make some conversation and see what's up; I hope all is well.

Ken
October 6th 2005, 02:09 AM
I think my ready point will end up being 5 months after this sitting.

wat
October 6th 2005, 03:27 AM
I think my ready point will end up being 5 months after this sitting.

Ken, I'm sure you'll do fine on the exam. Keep up the studying.

And Godspeed - best of luck to you. Exam C was a little difficult last time, from what I've heard, but keep at it.

faramir
October 6th 2005, 12:30 PM
I'm with Ken - I may be ready by next sitting. I haven't been able to get in all my work study time due to projects comming together all at once. I can only hope I guess correctly on enough to get that 6 because my wife will be having our 2nd child in January and that definately will cut down on the "at home" study time, and I really don't want to take this thing 3 times. Of course, no one wants to take an exam more than once.

Actually, I should say almost no one - there are some real sick people out there.

Brock
October 24th 2005, 12:52 PM
Are Professor broverman's questions indicative of the type of questions we can see on the SOA exams.

His questions (and solutions more particularly) seem to be a bit more complicated, and intricate than those of previous SOA exams.

Any comments appreciated!

Ken
October 24th 2005, 05:57 PM
The past exams are the most indicative of future exams.