PDA

View Full Version : Vee

alouie
June 11th 2008, 10:53 AM
So one of the VEE requirements can be fulfilled at my school with microecon and macroecon. I have taken microecon already. The requirements of courses list the time period only until 2008. Does this mean I have to take macroecon by 2008 to receive credit and I can apply anytime after (as long as I finish 2 exams)...or does it mean that I also have to apply for the VEE requirement by 2008? I have only completed one exam and plan to take the 2nd in November, so by the time I find out if I pass or not, it will be too late to apply, if that's the case.

binky_4me
January 27th 2009, 10:47 AM
as long as the class you take is in the time period of those listed dates your fine. for example: a regression analysis class i took in 2000 is on the list with the dates listed from 1997-2008. clearly it's 2009 but i can still get credit for that class because i took it in the approved time period.

mandersonjr
March 27th 2009, 11:14 AM
If we completed a VEE course before we have completed 2 exams does it still count?

NoMoreExams
March 27th 2009, 11:15 AM
If we completed a VEE course before we have completed 2 exams does it still count?

Count in what way? It won't appear on your transcript because you cannot apply for credit until you pass 2 exams. Once you pass 2 exams, then you can apply regardless of when you took the actual class.

mandersonjr
March 27th 2009, 12:30 PM
sorry I meant... I took a micro eco class last semester, does it count toward my vee eco credit even though I havent passed 2 exams yet?

NoMoreExams
March 27th 2009, 01:34 PM
sorry I meant... I took a micro eco class last semester, does it count toward my vee eco credit even though I havent passed 2 exams yet?

Did you read my response at all?

mandersonjr
March 27th 2009, 01:39 PM
Listen buddy, no need to be rude. I was asking a question, and sorry I must of misread the last sentence.

NoMoreExams
March 27th 2009, 02:01 PM
LOL if you think that's rude...

calculusdork
March 27th 2009, 02:36 PM
OK, OK ... bridging the gap here ...

If you look at the .pdf's of VEE courses for each school, you'll see that those courses can be applied to VEE within the years listed. So, if you took one of those courses during that listed time period ... then yes, you can use it for VEE. But, you cannot apply for VEE credit for those courses until after you have completed two exams. Make sense?

mandersonjr
March 27th 2009, 03:12 PM
thank you for that information, I just misread the information from the first person thankkss