Instructor: Eddy Chan, FSA, CERA, MAAA

Dates: 3/7 – 3/11 OR 3/28 - 4/1 (Mon – Fri)

Time: 8:30am – 4:30pm

Live Seminar Location
5th floor
71 West 23 St.
New York, NY 10010

PAK Live Seminar Details
The PAK Live Seminar will cover the materials in the APM Spring 2011 syllabus.
a. Explain calculation concepts (e.g. show how to calculate them and the areas that students usually missed)
b. Summarize the conceptual materials (e.g. how the topics are linked across readings and how to apply them in the exam questions)
c. Discuss the case study (e.g. what was tested and what can be tested, use it as a guide to better understand the syllabus materials)
d. Review the past exam papers (e.g. exam strategies, how to approach the exam questions)

The week before the seminar, students will receive a seminar package (a PDF file) that contains the materials needed for the 5-day live seminar. This PDF is not available in the other PAK’s products.

Secret Bonus
Sorry. The only thing I can tell you is that you will like it a lot and it will definitely help you score better in the exam.

Free Access Guarantee
If you purchase the live seminar and unfortunately do not pass, we will give you free online access of the most-updated live seminar video in your second attempt sitting.

Restrictions apply in this offer:
1. You must score between 2 and 5 in the exam and send us your grading slip. If you score 0 or 1, you will NOT receive this offer;
2. Your second attempt must be within a one-year time period right after your first attempt. Beyond that period, you will NOT receive this offer;
3. If there is no updated seminar available, the updated part of the PAK Study Manual will be given as replacement.

Q&A
Q: Where can I register?
A: You can register it on Actex, Actuarial Bookstore, or SlideruleBook.

Q: Will the PAK Live Seminar include the PAK Study Manual or PAK Study Manual Package?
A: No. They are separate products.

Q: Do I need to prepare for the seminar?
A: Students are expected to read the syllabus at least once before attending this live seminar. After the live seminar, students will get a better understanding on the materials and how to score high in the exam.

Q: What should I bring to the seminar?
A: You will need to bring pen, note pad, calculator, and the seminar package (I will send you the seminar package a week before the seminar).

Q: More questions?
A: Please feel free to send me an email at eddy.chan@pakstudymanual.com

Dress Code
Casual

Registration
Due to room constraints, limited space is available. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Please do not make any reservation on hotel or transportation before I send you a confirmation email to confirm with you that the seat is available.

Cancellation Policy
Refunds processed before February 1, 2011 are subject to a $100 administration fee. No refunds are available after February 1, 2011.

Students’ Feedbacks on PAK’s materials
Please visit http://www.pakstudymanual.com/Testimonial.html