Sponsored Ads
Pauline Reimer, ASA, MAAA
Pryor Associates
Actuarial Openings: Life, P&C, Health, Pensions, Finance
Ezra Penland Actuarial Recruiters
Top Actuary Jobs
Salary Surveys Apply Bios Casualty Health Life Pension

Thread: FM Study Materials for sale (BPP)

Actuary.com - Level I Poster

FM Study Materials for sale (BPP)

Here is the description from my ebay auction #7038107346. You will find pictures in ebay.

You are bidding on STUDY GUIDE, 300 Sample Problems, Online Lecture, Online review test, Sample Test, Solutions to problems in Study Guide and stuff I found on using BA-II plus for Exam FM. I had purchased the whole package for $300.

These are November 2005 edition and I used them to pass exam FM in November but forgot to sell them for May sitting.

Please note that study guide was unbounded by me. You can see in the picture that I have paper clip on chapters 1-2, 3-4, 4-5 and 7-9. There is almost no writing on this. (fourth picture)

300 sample problems are in original BPP binder. There is almost no writing on this. (first two pictures)

Online lecture and review test can be accessed from this page https://www.bppprofessionaldevelopment.com/ActEdUS/ I'll provide you with username and password. (fifth and sixth pictures)

There is also a sample test made by BPP. There is no writing on this. (third picture)

Solutions to BPP study guides can be found in BPP website, but I'll include this unless you want to download the solution yourself. (last picture)

Various articles I found on using BA-II plus calculator for the exam FM. I spent a lot of time working the problems on calculator. With two problems (that was confusing for me) to go during the exam, I had 25 minutes left because I was able to work on other problems fast with BA-II plus calculator. This is a must read if you want to pass the exam with relative ease. These were found online and it was a free download. Let me know if you don't want this.

As you can see, I have 100% rating so bid with confidence. I do not sell items that I wouldn't buy. Due to the nature of these products, I am selling as-is with no return. Please before you bid ask questions.

Thanks for bidding.

Actuary.com - Level I Poster

I would like a decent used book

Hello,
    I am looking for a used book for the FM exma. I would like to spend $50 dollary for that book becuase the edition is 2005. Let me know if it's ok to you.
    My email box is davewang0211@yahoo.com.tw Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skywalker View Post
    Here is the description from my ebay auction #7038107346. You will find pictures in ebay.

You are bidding on STUDY GUIDE, 300 Sample Problems, Online Lecture, Online review test, Sample Test, Solutions to problems in Study Guide and stuff I found on using BA-II plus for Exam FM. I had purchased the whole package for $300.

These are November 2005 edition and I used them to pass exam FM in November but forgot to sell them for May sitting.

Please note that study guide was unbounded by me. You can see in the picture that I have paper clip on chapters 1-2, 3-4, 4-5 and 7-9. There is almost no writing on this. (fourth picture)

300 sample problems are in original BPP binder. There is almost no writing on this. (first two pictures)

Online lecture and review test can be accessed from this page https://www.bppprofessionaldevelopment.com/ActEdUS/ I'll provide you with username and password. (fifth and sixth pictures)

There is also a sample test made by BPP. There is no writing on this. (third picture)

Solutions to BPP study guides can be found in BPP website, but I'll include this unless you want to download the solution yourself. (last picture)

Various articles I found on using BA-II plus calculator for the exam FM. I spent a lot of time working the problems on calculator. With two problems (that was confusing for me) to go during the exam, I had 25 minutes left because I was able to work on other problems fast with BA-II plus calculator. This is a must read if you want to pass the exam with relative ease. These were found online and it was a free download. Let me know if you don't want this.

As you can see, I have 100% rating so bid with confidence. I do not sell items that I wouldn't buy. Due to the nature of these products, I am selling as-is with no return. Please before you bid ask questions.

Thanks for bidding.

Thread Information