Sponsored Ads
Pauline Reimer, ASA, MAAA
Pryor Associates
Actuarial Openings: Life, P&C, Health, Pensions, Finance
Ezra Penland Actuarial Recruiters
Top Actuary Jobs
Salary Surveys Apply Bios Casualty Health Life Pension

Thread: After i get my FCAS, which additional profession would be best for me to get?

Actuary.com - Level I Poster

After i get my FCAS, which additional profession would be best for me to get?

After i get my FCAS, which additional profession would be best for me to get?

Juris doctor or CFA+stock broker

if my goal is to having a earing average of getting about half a million per year during my career life safely and steadily without getting losing money or losing job , which is the best bet?

None of them. They don't correlate in any way to each other. If "I want to make a ''''load of money" is your goal, you probably need to re-evaluate what exactly you want to do for a career job.
    "You better get to living, because dying's a pain in the ***." - Frank Sinatra

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blogger_ar...blogger_id=174 - where I talk about the Blues and the NHL.

Actuary.com - Level IV Poster
    if my goal is to having a earing average of getting about half a million per year during my career life safely and steadily without getting losing money or losing job
    Pick either. Work very hard. Help your company make 100 times the money that you're asking for. Market yourself aggressively for decades. Be politically charasmatic. Always be highly prepared when communicating to a group. Be impeccably dressed. Work a lot of overtime.

Thread Information