Pauline Reimer, ASA, MAAA
Pryor Associates
Actuarial Openings: Life, P&C, Health, Pensions, Finance
Ezra Penland Actuarial Recruiters
Top Actuary Jobs
Salary Surveys Apply Bios Casualty Health Life Pension

Thread: The Infinite Actuary: online and live seminars for 4/C Fall 2008

The Infinite Actuary: online and live seminars for 4/C Fall 2008

Hello, I'm Mary Pat Campbell, your friendly instructor for the TIA Exam 4/C online and live seminars.

The live seminar for Fall 2008 will be held in St. Louis, Missouri on Sept 12 - 16. Check out our brochure for more details. The special room rate goes away August 1, so act soon!

The online seminar is available 24/7 at the TIA website. The topics in the 4/C syllabus are covered in video lectures, along with accompanying video problem sessions as well as other practice problems. A couple free sample lectures can be found on the lesson page, under section A. Go at your own pace, at any time of day or night. I keep students updated via email and blog.

Feel free to PM me or email me at marypat.campbell@gmail.com with any questions, or just reply to this post.

Happy studying!

Just bumping the thread up to let y'all know that the special room rate we have for the live seminar in St. Louis expires August 1 (this Friday), so check out the brochure for more details.

The online seminar, of course, is available all the time.

You can register for either (or both -- in the Infinite Package for 4/C, you get a discount if you get both the online and live seminars) at The Infinite Actuary's registration page.

Happy studying!

Actuary.com - Level I Poster
    are there sample videos on your website?

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis2729 View Post
    are there sample videos on your website?
    Yes. If you go here:
    http://theinfiniteactuary.com/?page=exams&id=4

There are three free videos. One is in the "Before You Begin" section, giving an introduction to the course. Two are in section A.1, which is a review of probability concepts, as well as getting into moments, percentiles, and generating functions.

Thread Information